Thursday, May 12, 2011

May is Bike to Work Month

May 12, 2011 is bike to work day for the bay area. This day of the month is where I see the most bicycle commuters at any given time.

Since I am back to being employed full time, I have committed myself to commute by bike as much as possible. On average I have been biking to work 3-4 times a week. The round trip is 18 miles.

I must confess I consider myself a fair weather rider. If I see any hint of rain, I will choose not to ride.

Ready to go!

Milpitas Energizer Station on Montague Expy/Main St

Yahoo! Energizer Station on Great America Parkway

Sports Basement Energizer Station on Bowers/Central Expy

Snacks and giveaways from various energizer stations.

Lunch break at a fountain near my workplace.

Cooling off by the fountain during lunch time.

No comments: